We all want supple, sexy skin, even though we might take it for granted in our teens and twenties….
You start to worry just a little in your thirties as a few fine lines may appear, but hey, you’re still hot, right? Yea!
But then a little more concern creeps in as you reach your forties, and you start to see them more and more… a bit too much!
When even if you’re taking care to limit your over-exposure to sun and you don’t smoke, you still begin to see more and more developed creases, and some dryness and more wrinkles in other areas.
Next thing you know you’ve gone over the ’40 yard line’ and then the fifties approaching and whoah!
You’re finding yourself doing many variations on the back pedal as quickly as you can learn the new steps…
But here’s news for you — it’s easy to waylay the slow progress of age on your face, neck and hands with just a few simple tricks…
So here are the seven sexy tricks you need to remember!
- Never tense the jaw or throat when exercising; it pulls down the face and makes the cords of the neck more prominent! (and Smile, it’s the Best Beauty treatment you can give yourself!)
- Watch how hot you let your skin get in sun or near a heat source, even hot water! Direct exposure to temperatures over 110 degrees can cause redness and a breakdown of collagen.
- Drink more water! Keeping a cup of water to sip on all day is the best thing, no need to guzzle a gallon or suck on a straw (watch those lines around your mouth!)
- Get plenty of rest! At least 7 hrs a night. And avoid sleep lines by sleeping more on your back, and using a smooth pillowcase made of satin or silk.
- Eat more foods with Essential fatty acids (Omega 3-6-9)! Especially Avocados, Salmon, coconut oil, nuts and seeds, and over easy eggs! Take an essential fatty acid supplement if you want to but be sure the fish oils are not from farm raised fish, they are fed corn or other grains and have no omega 3 fatty acids!
- Avoid caffeine and sugar! This includes alcohol and simple carbs, which the body sees only as sugar. These simple carbs accelerate oxidative stress at the cellular level, affecting the entire body, and the skin is our biggest organ, externally showing the aging going on inside (know about those brown spots that appear with age?
- Taking care of your body while you’re young is more important than you think. Make smart choices for beauty from the inside out – An exercise regimen is crucial, as are smart diet choices. A fantastic skin supplement that has had surprising results for many is Radiance Naturally Advanced Skincare’s phytoceramides, a powerful plant based nutrient, has been quoted by D r O z as being like ‘Botox in a bottle’! Just watch the video on this page.